Sigma Photo Pro 5.5
New Monochrome Mode announced in the new version of Sigma Photo Pro
- New MonoChrome mode....
- Setting of noise reduction is available from the “Edit” icon in the main window.
- When you select “Auto” for the image adjustment setting, the appropriate preset value for the color mode is automatically selected - This is only compatible with the files from the SD1, SD1 Merrill, DP1 Merrill, DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill.
- Change in the design of the interface for fringing reduction (apparently!).
- Corrects the phenomenon that the colour of X3F file in SIGMA Photo Pro looks different from the same JPEG image file on a Mac.
- Works with Windows 8
- In addition to the Apple OSX improvements the windows version apparently corrects the phenomenon that the update of SIGMA Photo Pro does not reflect the data of the latest lenses. - I cant comment as I'm OSX based.
In the absence of RAW converters for Lightroom and Aperture we have to work with Sigma Photo Pro, so it's interesting to see a new mini version: 5.5
I'm working with this new version and it does look really interesting - I'll update this item with my thoughts and anything helpful I can offer, in the meantime you can get more information about this free upgrade from Sigma Click Here >>
COME ON ADOBE / SIGMA Please sort out an ACR. The workflow is TEDIOUS and must be damaging usage if not actual sales ?!